Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sianz...

yo, here to update again... since i haven eat lunch, i can't do my homework... so lets do some blogging.

I finally completed one of the assignments, GLOBAL ISSUES!!! YEAH!!! damn tough man... spend one whole day to do this thingy... hey frenz, i am not giving u any peer pressure ar, i just wan to share my joy... haha...

BUT, there are still more assignments for me to do... sianz... so today, i plan to do finish marketing first so that xueting will not keep bugging me for it. Den, i mus complete presentation skills ppt today. That ppt is not the main point, so i hope will not waste too much time on it ba... and ya, must complete some stupid e-learning. the lecturers very wat la, noe that we have lots of assignment to do still give us e-learning. if like that, i rather go to sch and listen their boring lectures la....

Btw, should i go to watch live, Singapore vs Ukesban(dun noe how to spell la)? Not that i wan to watch la... just wan to take photos for New Media leh... Theme is red leh... Is like wat a chance leh... but now so busy and is very far leh... haiz...

I hope that i can complete all my assignments on time la... As u know, i am a really damn lazy person. so, JIA YOU BA, KIRA TAN WEI JIAN!!!

signing off...
KIRA

No comments: