Saturday, September 6, 2008

WOO HOO!!

Guess wat? You will not believe it but is a fact. I played basketball with an NBA star, NICK YOUNG from Washington Wizards, today!!! WOO HOO!!! OMG!!! NBA player leh... u ony can see them on TV and but today, not ony i see him in person but play with him too...

oh ya, let me explain why i get a chance to play with him... I went to NBA madness at Marina Square for the Media Challenge(representing Zao Bao Sports). We get to play "Two-ball game" with Nick Young. But too bad, i did not win. Or i can get a basketball with his autograph.

But the goodie bag is oso damn cool. It consists of a pen, a NBA file, NBA The Finals Accesories and Lakers jersey(dun tell u which player de). So cool. Thanks Xiu Jin jie for letting me go. haha...

Btw, i had the slackiest day in SPH today. i came at 4 and leave at 7.30. i think hy, zh they all will wan to kill me ba. haha...

DHL-NBA Trophy


Compare my hand and Wade's


I'm shorter than him(by 2cm)







signing off...
KIRA...

1 comment:

ah bob papa said...

这就是当记者好玩的地方啦!
总是可以比普通人更容易接触到不同的事物。