Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brief Update

Yo... To save time, i hav to tyoe in english... yup...

ok, i am officially a SPH worker, in zao bao sports. haha... The people there are very good. They are willing to help me a lot and will tell me nicely where i did wrong. Still haven regret joing SPH... But translating is a chore sia... Even though I first day already got my work showed on Zao Bao le(is about Owen not chosen for England). Hope can try doing on a report of a match.And also hope that my name can one day be showed on Zao Bao.Envy those who have their names already out on their papers or websites.

I am quite glad that i am in Sports Department as i am doing wat interests me. If i am in other departments, i might bore to death ba.(Although i dun mind trying them too).

On the other hand, i am chosen to go for the UFM100.3 DJ competition audition, but i think maybe all from our sch got being chosen ba... Quite surprised i am in as i was damn late for the first audition. Thanks Shuang Ying and OVB help me to stall them for my arrival. But cos of this thingy, i think i hav to change my working schedule for this wk cos i sunday no day off. So hav to try to switch to sat for this wk. I dun wan to take leave cos i hav to take 2-3 times leave for this month. So wish me luck or i cannot take part le...

ok, that's all folks... hope that got time to update again ba. :)

signing off...
KIRA...

No comments: