Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

YO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!! haha... HOPE U ALL HAVE FUN EH?? well, i am quite lazy and unconvenient to go out and play(cos of my teeth)... But, is alrite... there is always another year...(unless god wan me to accompany him early)(touchwood)... haha...

Well, a brand new 2009 will of course have a brand new 2009 resolution. So what is mine??

Dada...


haha, wrote that during outing wit HMS society comm at esplanade!! is very lame la actually... cos saw someone wrote that she wans a bf in 2009, so i oso very lame, trying to reply her i wan a gf too... can contact me if she interested... haha...

well... i know need fate de la... so i dun dare to carry any hopes...

another new year resolution is:

HOPE TO HAVE ADD ANOTHER REALLY TRUE FRIEND SOON!!!

I dun hav much true frenz... what is the definition of my true friend? well, is someone that i can share all my secrets with him/her, no need to hide my true self from him/her... but, i think is tough la... Everybody is born to this world with motives, including me... thus,a person with motives, is usually dangerous to u as they may easily hurt u unintentionally or even with purpose... but, this cannot be avoided, rite??

WELL, i have to go study le... stupid test is coming soon... haha...

(P.S: if anyone who plays FIFA online 2, pls add me kiralight90... can challenge me if u want, but check whether your com got lag first b4 u versus me...)

signing off...
KIRA

No comments: