Sunday, May 25, 2008

ANOTHER WK HAS PASSED

hey, long time no see... haha... let's do some updating eh...

homework is piling up sia... OMG!!! wk 8 hav to hand in 4 assignments!!! 3 assignments and 1 presentation to be exact!! ARGH!!! F***!!! OPPS!!! i forget i have to take photos for my new media hor... MAY I WITHDRAW FROM THIS DEADLY CHS??? haiz... KIRA TAN WEI JIAN, MUS JIA YOU KAYS???

forget bout homework, ytd was my niece's full moon celebration. haha, this celebration is special... cos it was located at a farm... haha... a hydrophonic farm... the farm was my brother-in-law's relatives' farm... yup... the buffet was damn nice.... damn rare la... cos mostly buffet not that nice de... that not all, i got a chance to drink some beer.... haha... wat a great chance to do some marketing... MARKETING?? ARGH!!!

well, can see heineken was more popular than tiger leh... carlsberg taste similar as heineken... will the results the same?? haha... homework is all in my mind... die le la... i am not being myself le... haha...

signing off...
KIRA

No comments: