Friday, October 10, 2008

THE END!!!

DJ Competition has ended,camp has ended, attachment has ended... and now,my holidays are gg to end soon... well, do i have holidays in the first place?? haha...

Leadership camp is vey successful... I love my grp so much... STREET FIGHTERS!!! they are so high sia...even though they nvr win champ, to me they are the best!!! if foc camp, frontizo can oso like that, they confirm can win de... haha...

Attachment has ended too... all of a sudden, i missed SPH... i already get used to gg there and work le... and also, i can go in and out as i like... but now... cannot le... and also, radio 100.3 is oso at SPH... so now cannot go find them liao lor... no work pass liao...

tmr got class bbq... long time nvr see my class le... yup... hope can have fun tmr...

sch is gg to reopen soon... sianz... is so stressful there... dun feel like studying liao... i already hating my sch life... my pri and sec sch life was so much fun and easy-going... but now, it's ....

but well, at least i found good friends there too... from my class zhihui to junior doreen... so still ok la...

signing off...
KIRA...

No comments: