Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally a Break

YAY!!! I finally got a break from my busy schedule... So went out alone and watch movie... oso go cut and highlight my hair...

Went to causeway point and watch louis koo's show . Wat a damn nice show... Very long nvr watch a good chinese movie le... btw got one character named wei jian lor... wah lao, same name as me sia...

btw, tell u this... dun find a job which is called digitizer and vetter, especially when that company's program got a bug and a supervisor which nvr giv instructions properly... they will make u earn money in a hard way and minus your money when u are damn innocent... I WILL NOT DO THIS JOB AGAIN!!!

Anyway, add some photos ba...

I highlight my hair to red today!!!

We are the Ngee Ann Gang!!! (Shiqi Lost??)

Xiao Le,Doreen, Yijun and Me!!!

Me and Doreen (edited part 1)

Me and Doreen (edited part 2)

Signing off...
KIRA

No comments: