Tuesday, August 21, 2007

KIRA!!!!

I think i am nuts le... i got sag performance coming up yet i still go to be M.C for mid autumn festival... haiz... gonna be busy at this moment.... dieded liao still hav to die.... sad.... sobz....

i hope it will be fun to be M.C.... cos never been one.... my job is to get atmosphere rite... so help me guys and gals.... be high that day.... dun make me paiseh....

i got this job yesterday.... wei ting called me and asked wan to be M.C.... see she need help so i say ok la... btw got cca points wat... i will be partnering wit banzhang and a gal from TO1( forget her name) haha.... hope is will be a happy experience,,,,

SAG practice is coming again... still haven memorise lines yet... Peter going to scold me liao.... ARGH!!! going out tomorrow... play pool wit ziying.... hope can win her until siao... haha... just kidding...

signing off...
KIRA

No comments: