Monday, August 13, 2007

THIS IS MY NEW BLOG!!! First Post!!!

Halo!!! This is my new blog!!! My First Post HERE!!! HAHA!!! I will try not to make it dead, but u all mus come and support kays??? Btw, Here is an announcement:

Stage Art Group presenting to all of you ……FIRST BLACKBOX PERFORMANCEDate: 8th sep 2007 (sat) Time: 7pmVenue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Blk 73 #03-12 (music room, above canteen 1)Be prepared for a brand new theatre experience! There will be no stage, just the actors and you in a room. Due to space constraint, there are limited seats available, so if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.there will be two plays all together. about one hour only.Oh and it’s FREE ADMISSION! just come and enjoy!Pls come support me and wee xiang leh!!! we rehearse very hard le.... If u all wan to come, jus tell me kays??? We TO2 very loyal de rite??? So pls come leh... PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUS SUPPORT ME KAYS!!! THANK YOU!!!

No comments: