Sunday, March 2, 2008

UPDATES AGAIN!!!!

ok ok... a lot of thingys hav happened to me recently... ok... i lazy to type oso btw... haha... let's start the ball rolling...

firstly, yr 2 seniors have gone... fly to china... Aw.. so sad... haha...went to airport send them off... send till i no transport home... luckily yee teng very gd to me la... but cos i da nan ren, so at marsiling i drop off le and take mrt back home... but still thx yee teng, and all the best at hong kong!!!

secondly, mus say i hate golden village man!!! go wit my accompany for movie... and that guy(dun wan say his nationality la), his english pronounciation mus improve... sixteen nine can say sixty nine... shocked me like hell... ok, dun wan say so much le...

thirdly, my cousin wedding... ok, can say is cannot be compared wit my eldest sis wedding la... firstly, is bored at their home during morning... den dinner ma, not as good as my sis de... and most importantly, they never giv ang bao... fine, dun say le...

lastly, today is unforgettable day... cos something scary happen to me today... this cannot say... ony the one i can trust can know...

ok la... is like all not happy de hor... ok la, say one happy de, i got gamble and won $60 over in the end... is same as winning 4D i-bet... haha... ok, dun say le... cya...

signing off...
KIRA...

No comments: