Sunday, September 30, 2007

因祸得福

Today is one of my unluckiest day of all... In the morning,my mun suddenly woke me up, told me that my handphone went for a swim in the washing machine... I was stunned... ARGH!!! not ony that, when i took my wallet, i found out my POSB atm card was oso lost... ARGH!!! i almost fainted...

No choice, hav to buy a new phone... since my parents said that they wanted to buy me a HP for my birthday present, so i told them to buy for me first... haha... wat can i say??

We went west mall to buy new handphone... Nokia 6500 got offer... yay!!! open a new line and jus pay $98(not including other charges)... wow!!! so i bought it... today oso got a new mp3, cos that shop giv me a lousy one... so i change wit him...haha...

So wat can i say?? am i unlucky or lucky? But my Atm card prob haven solved yet... haiz... hav to go bank tomorrow...

Signing off..
KIRA

No comments: