Sunday, September 16, 2007

KIRA HERE!!!

ok... today normal update ony... wan special,pls wait... haha...

i finally bought soundtrack successfully... yay... saw it at LOT 1 yesterday, dun miss the chance so i bought it... haha... yesterday spend a lot of money sia, cos hav to buy presents for 2 birthday gals... haiz, too bad la... who tell me to be a gd guy leh, wat to do?? haha... i oso bought a new pair of slippers cos old slippers not nice liao... haha...

i almost unable to book badminton court yesterday... lucky me... or we hav to find other places to play liao... haha... zhi hui they all will kill me ba if i fail to book... haha... i so long never play badminton le... confirm kana thrashed by them ba... haha...

i am losing my patience towards my sis's laptop... cos i unable to watch 终极一家... sianz... that why i hate toshiba laptop... dur.... =.=""

signing off
KIRA

No comments: