Sunday, September 9, 2007

SAG OVER!!!

SAG finally over!!! yay!!! pai seh for the late updates cos ytd too tired liao... haha...

phew... got alot of praise by others... i am so relieved... but not very satisfied by my performance... got alot of stumbling during performance.... i feel that i can did better than that... haha... btw is over le... waiting for next performance liao... haha...

today went to make my hair... i damn satisfied wit my hair... although the process is bored and long... but is worth it la... waiting for this day to make my hair u know... cos got sag... that why never go dye or cut hair... and another gd news, my dad won 4D 2nd prize... yay... can get money liao... yesh!!!

tomorrow going to sentosa wit sag members... hope will hav a great time... yeah!!!

signing off
KIRA

No comments: