Thursday, September 6, 2007

JOB DONE!!!

yay... the mc thingy is finally over.... i damn happy wit my performance today... i am not nervous at all.... all my hard work has paid off.... thx god!!! haha....

although there are some parts i am not satisfied of such as the guo hua thingy cos of the stupid teacher chen.wm(dun wan to type his name at all) the plan all fail becos of him... make the programme so cold(leng)... so sad... but i still giv myself 80/100...

i love my joke performance man... i acted 惊惊 and it was a success... yes... the audience really giv me face... love them man... even mrs choo and lecturers all praise me of this performance... giv myself 98/100... haha...

oh yeah...class item.... vivian said my singing improved alot... yeah!!! but is still not my cup of tea... so 78/100 can le... haha...

now ony left sag thingy... omg... my drama is like acting a gay flim... argh!!! jus hoped faster end this sag thingy ba... JIA YOU!!!

opps... forget to say one thingy... i successfully bid nan nan thingy in the auction... yeah!!! it cost 33 dollars sia... but is worth it la... cos can use it for future projects... haha...

signing off
KIRA

No comments: